Google



Welcome to the Important People Blog!

Hello Everyone! I am the blog owner: My name is Keith Valentine, and I will be posting more messages every day to provide information and sources for free online articles about important people. I just wanted to mention that as an author of online articles, I intend to publish articles on a variety of important people but at first I will be focusing on the top 100 important people of the 20th century (an interest I have had since the age of seventeen, when I began writing articles about celebrities.)

Keith Valentine began his interest in leaders, artists, builders, scientists and icons, at seventeen. Now 52, he has written several articles about renowned individuals. If you would like to read more free articles, visit our Easy Articles website.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How I Overcame Shyness: 101 Celebrities Share Their Secrets Final Curtain: Eternal Resting Places of Hundreds of Stars, Celebrities, Moguls, Misers & Misfits

Arrested: Celebrities Caught in the Act
Homicide By The Rich and Famous
site stats
View My Stats